People who add someone unwanted person in their group text by mistake can resolve this issue by removing them. Yes, you can remove someone from the group text by the following process:
1. Open messaging app on your phone and go to the group text where you wanted to remove the person.
2. Now, click on the vertical dots (Menu icon) in the top right corner of the screen.
3. There, choose the option “Select or remove people”
4. When you click on the option, you will see the list of the people added to your group, simply click on the “-” icon next to the contact that you want to remove.
5. At last, hit the “done” button at the bottom of the screen
Writing a literature review is a difficult task that takes time and study. With our expert writing service for literature reviews, let us assist you. Our staff of knowledgeable writers https://www.customessaymeister.com/literature-review-writing-service.html can handle any subject and produce top-notch literature reviews on time